What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check this photo for me :)

beatbox

I'm a beginner so I don't know is this photo good or not ?? Or have something not accurate ? Beautiful or not ? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Pic PTS - MAX.PNG

It's all in the eye of the creator, there will be hundreds of ideas to change it but your the one that matters as to the result. I can say though, if you're just starting, bravo! you have layers down pretty well ..... and ideas are obviously turning in your head. Good luck and welcome to the graphics box!

Depends on how you want it to be. If this is one of your first work in PS, looks good for a start.

I know you want a glow ball effect. It would look great to add another color glow on the ball, with the glow reflecting on you. Darkening the background and adding shadows to your picture will bring out the glow effect.

Cheers.......

Yeah .. Thanks for your comment > I will try to make it more beautiful with another pics .. !!!! Chilly!!

Chilly? whatchutalkinboutwillis?

Superhot iDad! :mrgreen:

Nice work for beginning effort. My only comment is that the electrical charges around the ball, especially the one to the right seem to be going TO the ball rather than coming from it. Also those charges on the young man (you?) could be brighter since he is so close to the glowing ball.

Welcome to the forum!

Nice one mate, can't wait to see the next instalment, chilly indeed.:mrgreen:

Chilly means super hot now? :banghead: Sick means cool ........ Oh brother!

i like it , its a good effort for a newbie

if a thousand people looked at your picture youd have a thousand different opinions

my only thought looking at it is the fire on his hands, it doesnt look right to me but again that is only me , id like to see some of the other colors blending into the fireball and have his hand more prominent , maybe even with less opacity then his body and face , worst you can do is trial a few ideas at least its great practice

look forward to seeing it again if you make any changes

Back