What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

chop shop week 6 competition

Time to vote

• Paul

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • clare

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • iDAD

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Motochief

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Sean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sparky3659

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twenty40

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
That is actually quite a cool paintjob I may to sponsor a gumball rally team now.
LOL sounds good. :thumbsup:

I just couldn't get the HOOGLE DESIGN to come out bright enough. I could redo it knowing that now; brighten the colors on the original before shrinking it down.

Maybe if I apply it on the very top layer. I might try that but not convinced that will help.

OK, that did help with a tweak tweak here and a tweak tweak there . . .

Attachments

• PIMP_2_redo.jpg
    PIMP_2_redo.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Damn potholes!

Last edited:
I dont know can i put anymore ca in conpetition becuase i put one shitty car before 2 days.. i wanna give you my newest car work :D i am noob in car tuning so i think it is very good for newbie.. :

before :
renault.jpg
after:

CLIO.png

Hi Sean, of course you can enter more than one. A lot of us do. We judge each person, considering all their work entered.

Did you follow the painting tutorial colleague listed? If you did, I would make one suggestion. Darken the levels a bit on your reflection layer because it is washing out the highlights a little too much.

Nice job.

No i do it myself.. you wanna say that it is to "reflected" in some parts so i need to put little darker level? (i am not so good at english soory) btw before 1 hour i make background for this car and add girl in front off car :D

Give new meaning to HP lol

thats a winner!imo

Entries are closed and with the new update I am able to put the Poll on this thread so get voting

I will not be around tomorrow I dont think so the poll may not get closed until saturday morning just a heads up for you dont think I have forgotten about it.

Back