What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Christmas photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chel

Hi very new here and just realized there’s a paid section. I have 4 professionally taken photos I want to look better lol. I need the phone taken out of my sons hands and if possible my eye to be fixed in a photo. Thank you

JeffK

Guru
Hi Chel -
I'd certainly like to help you with these and bless you for offering these in the paid section. But the two you mentioned above are the same that you've posted on the free forum? Will these be different.

Generally, when posting to the paid forum, an offer is made as to what will be paid for the image(s). Do you have any thoughts on that?

You can also post these here or you can choose to do privately. 🙂

robswede88

Hi very new here and just realized there’s a paid section. I have 4 professionally taken photos I want to look better lol. I need the phone taken out of my sons hands and if possible my eye to be fixed in a photo. Thank you
PM Sent

Chel

Hi! Yes I’m sorry for the confusion I would like to pay for the 4 photos to be fixed. Two of them were posted in the free section before I realized there was a paid section. and I have two more. I am willing to pay if I like them. Thank you for your response

Status
Not open for further replies.