What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clear up document

mkie

Here are his records. Especially on the first page, it looks blurry and funky. Smile. I didn't know how to describe it. LOL

Harry Joe page 1.jpeg

Harry Joe page 2.JPG

@mkie - this appears to have been taken with a camera. It's very blur and a low resolution. Do you have any other copes?

Did what I could and also upped the resolution so you can print it out. Second page is easier to read. if you're having trouble reading it. I can transcribe it for you...

Harry Joe page 1 edited.jpg

Harry Joe page 2 edited.jpg

Hi @mkie
I used a technique that involves enlarging, gaussian blur, and tone adjustments. I was focused on making it more readable.
The right image depends on your objectives. If all you need is a trascription, that does not look too hard to do from your original yet the changes @JeffK and I both made it more readable.
If you want to have the clearest original for other reasons then that should be stated to get the best recommendations.
If you wanted the work to be done for you, as @JeffK mentioned such requests should be made in the Free Forum of Photoshop Gurus.
Hope this helps some
John Wheeler

Harry-Joe-page-make-text-more-readable.jpg

Back