What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Clear up old blurry photos

miichan

Hi all, I have some old blurry photos that if possible, I’d like to have cleared up and made slightly less blurred. Also, there are random hands and objects in front of some of the people - can these be removed?

Thanks in advance for your magical skills ❤

880E14DE-6D16-4123-AEBE-E3A990255C4C.jpeg

Mod edit: One edit per request.

thebestcpu

Guru
I am sorry to say that this image is a very small number of pixels and highly compressed JPEG image. The starting point is so poor I was not sure it was worth the attempt.
Assuming that this would still be of value independent of the final result, I did a few edits. It may be far from what you want yet it was the best I could do considering the starting image.
Hope this helps yet I am quite skeptical that it will
Hopefully some other forum member has better magic :)
John Wheeler

remove-blur.png

miichan

I am sorry to say that this image is a very small number of pixels and highly compressed JPEG image. The starting point is so poor I was not sure it was worth the attempt.
Assuming that this would still be of value independent of the final result, I did a few edits. It may be far from what you want yet it was the best I could do considering the starting image.
Hope this helps yet I am quite skeptical that it will
Hopefully some other forum member has better magic :)
John Wheeler

View attachment 111111
Hi John, yes I know it’s a terrible picture. It was taken from a great distance in 2008 with a video camera 😅 Not much to work with but I really, really appreciate you trying to work with it! ❤️ This is one of the only pictures I could find with my mother and me together, and she passed away in 2009 shortly after this was taken, so it means the world to me. Thank you again for your help! ❤️

miichan

You are welcome miichan :)
Maybe other forum members will give it a try as well.
Would you mind taking a shot at a similar image? I’m not sure it’s better quality but at least on my iPhone it’s slightly less blurred than the one you helped me with. 😶

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Would you mind taking a shot at a similar image? I’m not sure it’s better quality but at least on my iPhone it’s slightly less blurred than the one you helped me with.
Please start a new request on new images. Thanks.

miichan

Sorry for making a fuss - I’ll start a new post ☺️☺️
Hope everyone is staying safe with the coronavirus going around 😭