What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coat of Arms Logo

ABCount

As you can see, I am very new to this site. Nonetheless, I am seeking some logo design work. I completely understand that the following is very detailed and, at face value, seems difficult; however, if you take the time to read it, it's reasonable. I provide many examples in the attached links, so please use them as a reference. This is a design that I have thought a lot about and is very important to me. Per the "Read This First Section," please see the following:

(1) I am seeking a logo for myself (not a business). My initials are "ABC" and I am looking for some creative ideas for those letters inside of a Coat of Arms.

(2) I am willing to pay a negotiated price for a personal logo (as opposed to a company). I have negotiated business logos in the past and am familiar with the process. I certainly want to compensate the artist for their work, but am not wealthy. Nonetheless, as this is meaningful to me, I want a quality design.

(3) I am interested in a Coat of Arms that features four designs contained within (think European football/soccer logos). Basically, I desire a shield broken into four quadrants, with each quadrant separated by a Christian cross. In the center of the cross, I want the plain text, "Isaiah 40:31." The most important aspect of the design is my initials, "ABC," which will be displayed in the first quadrant. This is the most important aspect because I'd like the ABC initials stand-alone (sent as a separate logo as well). The second quadrant is simply the solid outline of the of State of West Virginia with the word, "GOD" centered inside of the state. In the third quadrant, I want a caricature of the Sesame Street character, "The Count." Lastly, in the fourth quadrant, I simply desire the text, "Est. 1972" surrounded by an argyle pattern. Below, I detail each section of the design:

CROSS & SHIELD:
ABC:
  • Again, this is the very most important aspect of the entire design. I am looking for interlocking ABC letters with an outline. I am partial to a type of Gothic/Old English font style. I also like an "Old World" design, but would consider a "new age" look.
  • http://thatsbaseball1.tripod.com/id204.htm (quality is poor, but this is very similar to my ideal, but with an outline).
  • I want the color scheme of this to be orange (almost red, #FF2400) and purple (#4B0082 or #380474).
WEST VIRGINIA:
THE COUNT:
EST. 1972:
  • Again, this is rather simple. I’d like the background to be orange (#FF2400) and purple (#4B0082 or #380474) argyle surrounding the text “EST. 1972” (probably on two lines).
(3) There is no specific deadline. Ideally, I’d like to have a final product by the beginning of the new year, but that is not set in stone. Most importantly, I want a quality design that I’m truly satisfied with, so I will wait as long as it may take.

Again, I completely realize that this may seem intricate, but this is what I’d like. I do hope that someone will take up this project and help me out!

Thanks,

ABC

Again welcome to the site, members will be along time zone allowing to reply and help you in your quest.

Sorry, no. ended up getting my wisdom teeth out and totally forgot about it.

Sent from my Fortress of Solitude.

Back