What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Color Changes

TheIrishOtaku

Requesting the hair and eyebrow color changed to black, the eye color changed to brown, the pants color changed to red and the green on the jacket, shirt and watch changed to purple.ddle6ac-7c20a7ca-2f34-4040-bcee-48123b9f716a.jpg

Thank you so much for the awesome work I love it! Its almost perfect but would it be possible to change the green 10 on the jacket to purple as well?

OK.......changed and replaced in my post above.
Thank you so much once again for the awesome and timely work, I love it and it is deeply appreciated! I hate to be a bother but I just noticed that there's still green on the zipper sides of the jacket and bits of green on the watch, would it be possible to change those to purple too? Once that's done it will be perfect! I'm very sorry if I'm being annoying!

I did not include the zipper side, they are the original color which was not really green it was grey. But I can add them if needed. I don't see any green in them. I do see the green in the watch.

Edited the post above.

I did not include the zipper side, they are the original color which was not really green. But I can add them if needed. I don't see any green in them.
Oh no I don't mean the zippers themselves, I mean that part of the jacket is green! The part near the collar going down to the zippers! Sorry for the confusion!

Not sure what you're referring to...............all I saw was 1 pixel that still had some slight green in it. I made changes so check the image above. If I still missed it, please post a screen shot!

Not sure what you're referring to...............all I saw was 1 pixel that still had some slight green in it. I made changes so check the image above. If I still missed it, please post a screen shot!
Oh sorry I'm dumb, for some reason the grey looked like green to my eye! The zippers are fine as is then! I think there are still bits of grey left on the watch if I'm not mistaken, once those are changed to purple it will finally be done! Very sorry for all these requests and for it taking so long, once again I deeply appreciate your awesome work as well as your patience!

Edited above.

This is the watch before. Note the grey that is NOT green including the winders. I left that since it was not green.
Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 8.03.36 PM.png

This is the watch now.........everything is now purple!
Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 8.04.02 PM.png

Back