- Price
- 10
Hello everyone,
I’m looking for someone with strong Photoshop skills who would be willing to help with a very specific color correction project for a small fee ($10).
Project Overview:
I have a high-resolution scan (large TIFF file) of a chalk drawing that is approximately 90 years old. The drawing was originally done on blue-toned paper, but over time—due to sun exposure while framed behind glass—the background has faded significantly and now appears brown in the scan.
What I’m Looking For:
I would like the background color of the scanned image restored to match its original tone as closely as possible. I am providing a reference photo below of the drawing taken about 40 years ago, before the fading occurred. In that reference, you can clearly see the intended bluish color of the paper.
Additionally, in the current scan, some of the original color is still visible along the outer edges (near the matting). The goal is to use that as a guide and restore the entire background to that same bluish-gray tone. Please do not edit the JPEG file below.
Important Requirements:
The illustration itself must remain completely untouched.
Only the background color should be corrected—no alterations, enhancements, or “cleanup” beyond that.
I strongly prefer that no AI-based tools be used, as they can distort the original artwork.
The final file should be returned in a similarly high-resolution TIFF format.
File Sharing:
Because the scan file is quite large, I will provide a secure download link to the TIFF file for whoever is willing to take on the project.
If this is something you’d be interested in helping with, please let me know—I'd greatly appreciate it. This piece is important to me, so I’m hoping to find someone who can approach it with care and precision.
Thank you in advance!


I’m looking for someone with strong Photoshop skills who would be willing to help with a very specific color correction project for a small fee ($10).
Project Overview:
I have a high-resolution scan (large TIFF file) of a chalk drawing that is approximately 90 years old. The drawing was originally done on blue-toned paper, but over time—due to sun exposure while framed behind glass—the background has faded significantly and now appears brown in the scan.
What I’m Looking For:
I would like the background color of the scanned image restored to match its original tone as closely as possible. I am providing a reference photo below of the drawing taken about 40 years ago, before the fading occurred. In that reference, you can clearly see the intended bluish color of the paper.
Additionally, in the current scan, some of the original color is still visible along the outer edges (near the matting). The goal is to use that as a guide and restore the entire background to that same bluish-gray tone. Please do not edit the JPEG file below.
Important Requirements:
The illustration itself must remain completely untouched.
Only the background color should be corrected—no alterations, enhancements, or “cleanup” beyond that.
I strongly prefer that no AI-based tools be used, as they can distort the original artwork.
The final file should be returned in a similarly high-resolution TIFF format.
File Sharing:
Because the scan file is quite large, I will provide a secure download link to the TIFF file for whoever is willing to take on the project.
If this is something you’d be interested in helping with, please let me know—I'd greatly appreciate it. This piece is important to me, so I’m hoping to find someone who can approach it with care and precision.
Thank you in advance!




