What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Combine/Edit 2 Pictures

Maria.K.91

hey all,

I was hoping i could get some help with a design i am trying to incorporate for my friends jack and jill jerseys

i want to use the background of image 1 (blue and pink) and i want to put image 2 over it but i am struggling to do it on my own

IMAGE 1
gradient background.jpg

IMAGE 2

toronto skyline.jpg
I have also found this image below for the background if it works better, but if possible, can we make it the same pink as IMAGE 1?

miamiviceombre.jpg

OR THIS ONE, without the Miami on it?
miamiviceombre2.jpg

if it doesn't make sense just message me and i will try to clarify - sorry for any confusion

hey all,

i want to use the background of image 1 (blue and pink) and i want to put image 2 over it but i am struggling to do it on my own
I'm not sure if this is what you meant, but this fits your description: put the cityscape silhouette on top of the magenta/cyan gradient:

composite.jpg

Back