What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Combine Photos

Kickin

Hi my name is Kristin. Right now I’m living in Ohio and my best friend is in Washington state. We have no pictures together and I’m hoping somebody could combine 2 separate pictures of each of us into one picture of the two of us together. Thanks in advance

76096D4D-440C-4EC4-B343-018140F52946.jpeg

2E47D414-7CDD-4E35-8EA8-C75DA4BB6288.jpeg

kabak

Guru
Hey thank you so much. Would love to learn how to photoshop. I’m very new to this , any suggestions on where I could go to learn?
Hello
One of the good sources of tutorials are on YOUTUBE
They are very informative and free

Kickin

This will never look great because the two photos have such different lighting, focus and point of view. But I tried to fake it that you are both actually together in the car.

View attachment 135258
I see what you are saying!! But you did a really good job thank you . I like how the seat in the background is visible in both photos!! Really great job