What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Combining two photos into one

Denita

Hi, I'm hoping someone might be able to help me please! I have a print that has some damage (see white marks around flower girl's face) but is otherwise in good condition. I happen to have a copy of this photo but it is stuck to the glass of a picture frame. I'm not game to remove it as it will rip. I'm wondering if perhaps the missing bits of the first photo could be copied off the other photo to make it complete? Thank you! Denita

Photo_A.jpg

Photo_B.jpg

Argos

Guru
I know you only ask for the combination of the pictures and that was I wanted to do..... but once I zoom and start seeing those stains and scraps I couldn't resist trying to fix everything... its a problem...

Photo_Af.jpg

Last edited:

Argos

Guru
You're welcome^^, i just edited the picture to remove the red cast on eyes and teeth on the bride ^^

JeffK

Guru
I know you only ask for the combination of the pictures and that was I wanted to do..... but once I zoom and start seeing those stains and scraps I couldn't resist trying to fix everything... its a problem...

@Argos - It's not a problem - it's an obsession. That's what makes your work as good as it is. :cheesygrin:
- Jeff

Argos

Guru
Thanks, Jeff! the problem its the work always could be better so the obsession can turn into a problem XDD (joking)