What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

company looking for creative business logo budget 50 dolloars

Status
Not open for further replies.

ubenefit

Hi Folks

I'm looking for a logo for my business. U Benefit Health and Fitness is the business name. I offer personal training, weight loss coaching, massage and other holistic therapies. I would like this to fit my facebook profile picture, twitter account and to act as banner for my website as well as using it on brochures, flyers, posters etc. My budget is 50 dollars. I'd be willing to stretch a little. I would love this over next day or 2.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Aoife :)

I also may be interested

I imagine the profile picture and website banner would have to be two different pieces.
Due to size and dimensions.
I'm interested in your request.

Here's my first attempt at your logo.

The "U" symbolizes a person on there back stretching.

Attachments

• ubenefit.png
    ubenefit.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 3
ubene.gif

much bigger no background if you wish interchangeable colors Sent p.m. no reply, last one for me first one 2 good luck guys

here you go
Banner Ufitness.png
Prof Pic Ufitness.png

They are PNG normally so they have a partially transparent BG. thought i'd have a little fun with this idea. :p

Here is my attempt. The things in green could be used as a Facebook picture, avatar and other things. I decided at the last minute to tilt the U, if you don't like the tilt or you would want the B closer or further away from the U, let me know and I can do that for you. I would appreciate your feedback.

U Benefit Logo A.jpg

Here's something in a different style (though I must say, you have some super choices already). You didn't specify colors so I just used more or less random colors. This can be adapted for a banner, etc.

UB.jpg

at Ubenefit I know it is a lot of work setting up all your letterheads banners etc and you are pressed for time but really the logo is the first thing you need and everything else can be worked around it >>> The Theme.

As I understand you are in a hurry for this But I am sure you will get better results if you respond swiftly pointing out the styles you like or dislike and our designers can then advance there proposals as needed.

I'll second and third that. No point in going any further if we don't have an idea what appeals.

We had rather little guidance to work with. These would help:

Color scheme preferences.
Style: conservative/formal, informal, abstract, just text, images and text, etc.
Some icons you like
Logo contained inside a shape or open/floating to fit on another BG; that kind of thing

We want to please you and give you a logo, banner, etc., that will work for you. We await your feedback. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back