What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Complete a Project

cldcp00

Hi there,

I wonder if somebody could complete a project I have been given. I have just purchased Photoshop Elements to help me and I am just getting frustrated as I just cannot seem to get it right.

I wish to create and print some 6X4 cards which are made up of a image of a map merge and some text at the top and bottom of the card.

I want to ensure the map is a large as possible to fill the area between the text at the top and bottom.

I have attached examples of the two images that I would like to merge. the shape of the maps in the middle are all different but the text will alway in the same place.

I hope I have explain what is need clearly apologies if not clear.

If someone can advise the best way of doing this I would be so grateful.

I have managed to get some results but the map it either to big or to small when I get it to merge. I think what I need is to be able resize the map image for the best fit then merge.

Is this correct?

Kind Regards

Desmond

Map 1.jpg

Map 7.jpg

Perry Hill.jpg

Brbbrb

Hello,

I know this is a PS site, but since this is fairly easy I did this in MS-Paint.

I hope I didn't break any rules regarding the exclusivity of PhotoshopDacres Road Map.png.

ex_teacher

Guru
Almost forgot to upload this. Layers are all editable and should open in PS Elements.

Attachments

• Map Project 4x6_2.psd
    6.3 MB · Views: 2