What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Composite photo work

thebyp

Hi

I have several photo's of family members posing as a group, however as is always the case one person is always blinking or whatever. However there is always a good photo of each of them across all the photos so I need somebody to merge these to form one photo.

There are two locations, so two photos will need to be produced as the end result.

Please post with timescales to produce the work, and your cost.

Thanks

Hey

Well its needed for Christmas, so Ideally by Sunday so I can get it printed and sent.

From a cost perspective I have no idea how much these things run to :)

ta

Hey

Well its needed for Christmas, so Ideally by Sunday so I can get it printed and sent.

From a cost perspective I have no idea how much these things run to :)

ta

Time = cost Therefore cost would depend on the amount of time required to complete the work requested. Without knowing either, it's impossible to say. You might consider posting examples and describing what you want done.

if your price i fair so am I
Like they said without seeing it, as to whats required impossible to state a price

just for info - you can see the photo's here: udedi.com/dev

There a three sets. One outside with flags, one with the harbour in the background, and a third which can be ignored.

Basically I need one good version of the harbour, and then one where the flags are.

Ideally now I would need this late tomorrow, early monday.

I see the images but a better description of what you need would help

Back