What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Reg (Gaussian) on the redesign of PSG.

theKeeper

Guru
I must say i'm very happy with the new look/feel Reg.
It's clean & refreshing. :rofl: Well done. :perfect:
The tutorials look like they were a lot of work. Very well done on changing those over also.

I look forward to seeing attendance up again as in the old days, and perhaps better. That would be very nice.

Let's give Reg a round folks! He deserves it. :} :} :}

If anyone reading this isn't familiar with the actual PSG Website, then by all means... check it out.

Gaussian

Retired Administrator
Thanks guys! :)

Yeah, those tutorials were a lot of work. After the PDFs were converted, I actually copied in Dreamweaver the pure text (without any markup) and pasted this on the right pages and went on from there (to keep things clean).

Ok, now that the site is pretty much done, I'm heading to the more in interesting part (for me at least); site promotion. :D

Tron

Guru
Great job Reg, the site looks, feels and loads great. Good Job :} :} :}

docilebob

Power User
Well done Master Gaussian.
We`re not worthy, we`re not worthy...

This site has been such a great resource, it does my little old black heart some good to see it being taken care of. Kudos to you and that Keeper dood, both.

:)

chillman

Very nice, and many Thanks!

Sean

Guru
I must say Gaussian... this is the first time I've visited in a while, and when I saw the newly designed home page I was like, dang, that's nice! Well done Gaussian! You Rock!
Now, any change of redesigning the forum? ;)

Gaussian

Retired Administrator
Thanks. :)

p?tr??k said:
Now, any change of redesigning the forum?

It's only 5 months old... \:/ No, it's just fine the way it is. I also rather prefer to promote the site and add new content, instead of redesigning everything 5 times a year, because that's a common mistake people make and the main reason why they don't have a lot of traffic on their site.
I might think about changing the color scheme though, so that it fits the main site, but only when I really have too much time on my hand, which doesn't happen a lot. :D