What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Content-aware scale - how?

steffmeister

Hola señors and señoritas...

Forgive me for probably being stupid, but I just recently started using Adobe Photoshop, so I'm kind of a newbie still. I am using the CS4 Stonehenge v. 11.0 and everything has worked just fine for me - until now. I was just finishing a project where I wanted a wider aspect ratio, so I decided to use the 'content-aware scale' tool to drag the image a little wider. But I just can't seem to find it anywhere in the edit menu (where it's supposed to be, right?)! I got the idea from a video lesson which I made a screenshot from, so that you can see what I'm talking about:

Content-awarescaleguide.png

And this is what my edit menu looks like:

Content-awarescalemissing.png

Am I just incredibly stupid or is this actual function not available in my version? Any ideas to what could possibly be wrong?

Thanks in advance...

Back