What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cook-up

I was wondering the same thing. Nice job though. :perfect: I can't tell which finger you copied, unless the guy accualy has 6 fingers. [confused]

Well, I just wanted to do something "freaky". And I also tried to show some photo editing skills.

So if some one can't see with finger was copied, I take that as a compliment.................. tnkz patrick

But there is always room for improvement ;)

That's a superior Photoshop creation. Nice job anonX and welcome to the forums, Patrick. :perfect: :perfect: :perfect:

Do let us know how you make out with the competition.

Yep, always room for improvment. So, here's a couple of ideas I though of. You could add some shards of glass flying out, and maybe even a little blood or wounds on the guys hand. }P(kinda sick, but realistic)
Welles: for a second there, I thought you were welcoming me back to the forums :] when I realized you were just agreeing with me. I hope.... Although I do take trips back to my home planet every now and then.

Thanks Welles and I already won the competition. But because there is always room for improvement, I wanted to know what the gurus had to say about my creation.

Thanks patrick, I also thought about the blood and flying glass. But I ran out of time, so decided not to add any inferior photoshopping if it doesn't look (kinda) ;) realistic.

p?tr??k said:
Welles: for a second there, I? thought you were welcoming me back to the forums? :] when I realized you were just agreeing with me. I hope....? Although I do take trips back to my home planet every now and then.

Oh shoot, I read anonX's second post too quickly and thought he was signing it with his real name. I thought I'd be clever and use his real name and forum name in the same reply. Oops! [saywhat]

Back