What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Copy and paste between photos

wendytcake

Hi all,

I'm hoping this will be relatively simple. Was trying to find a way I could copy and paste on my android but to no avail.

Would someone be able to copy and paste my struggling against the wind poses or the whole circular part of the "viewpoint" (whatever is easier to do or looks most natural) into the version of the view that doesn't have me please?

Hopefully what I'm asking makes sense once you look at the photos. I should really train my friends to take better photos without cutting off the scenery 😂🙈

Thank you in advance!

20220623_150459.jpg

20220623_150509.jpg

20220623_150556.jpg

For the free forums the rules indicate forum members can help with one photo. (or the moderators will step in). Any additional photos would need to be a second request on a separate thread.
So which pose do you want the forum members to use to place in you last image for this post?

For reference here is the link to the rules (pinned at top of forum posts): https://www.photoshopgurus.com/foru...photoshop-requests-read-before-posting.39531/
John Wheeler

Oh, apologies. I will amend my post. I thought I knew the rules off the top of my head 🙈 Are you able to delete this post?

Last edited:
No, and no problem for me yet all you have to is specify the one you want to use for your image on this thread.

Aww, thank you so much Polarwoc! So kind of you. It's beautiful! Not often we have sunny days like that one in Scotland but the wind was against me trying to take a photo 😂🙈

Back