What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Correct Perspective

balavalli

How to correct the perspective of these bottles? To sit on a table or a base properly? Should I use the warp tool or the perspective tool? Gurus your help & inputs are so valuable to learn something new. Thank you.

Note: I added the layers PSD and also the screenshot of it. Thank you

psg.jpg
This is the PSD :

Attachments

• psg.psd
    875.4 KB · Views: 4
How to correct the perspective of these bottles? To sit on a table or a base properly? Should I use the warp tool or the perspective tool? Gurus your help & inputs are so valuable to learn something new. Thank you.

Note: I added the layers PSD and also the screenshot of it. Thank you

View attachment 138261
This is the PSD :
Actually, I am trying to add these bottles on a flat surface..Somehow the bottles are looks like floating in the air rather than sit on the podium perfectly. See the attached image. And also the PSD. Gurus. can you please teach me how to fix the issue? Thank you!

psg.jpg
Here is the PSD :

Attachments

• psg.psd
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
Hi !
Curiosity pushed me to create a 3D (approximate) bottle.
Here is what, in my opinion, the bottle should give once placed on the cut stone. The label would have this curvature.
balavalli.jpg

Actually, I am trying to add these bottles on a flat surface..
You cant. The easiest way to solve this problem would be to find a more suitable surface that matched the perspective of the bottles or you can find (photograph) bottles that match the perspective of surface.

The example bottles you show above will not perspectively match the flat sample surface you show above.

Back