What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Could someone please change the color

siraltitude

IMG_20151105_174504601.jpg
IMG_20151105_174404860.jpg

DPMS1.jpg

Could someone please change the color of the 2 pieces I have circled to black? I am wanting to see what it would look like before I cerakote it black.

Yes, very much so! Awesome job!! Ok, could you just do the front piece and leave the back piece I have circled alone? And I'm going to add another pic of a rifle I'm just wanting the front handguard in black.
IMG_20170901_161104088_HDR.jpg

Ok, could you just do the front piece and leave the back piece I have circled alone?
Sure.
DPMSAR10BlackFurniture_02.jpg

And I'm going to add another pic of a rifle I'm just wanting the front handguard in black.
I won't, but hopefully someone else will do it for you. This would be a great exercise in masking for some of our newer members to work on.

Awesome work!! Thank you so much, I wish I could do this, so I could play around with colors before I actually cerakote... What program works for doing stuff like this?

Again thank you! And if anyone does the other rifle for me, thank you! It really does help when trying to pick a color combo before sandblasting and prep work!

Ok, so don't laugh, but here is my first go at with Gimp....this is hard to do or I'm doing it wrong!
I'm not laughing! That's a pretty good job! It is hard to do and I can't really tell if you're doing it right in GIMP. It looks like you're on the right track.

Ok, so what I done was used free select under tools and done an outline on the handguard, then I went and selected paint tools and then used bucket fill, then I went back and used the brush to try and paint it in solid, because bucket fill made it look like it was splattered.

Thank you so much for doing this, it really does give me an idea of what looks good before I cerakote. the painting i have no issue with, I'm just not good at coming up with color combinations that look good together that aren't your basic camo patterns.
I'm going to keep practicing using Gimp and you tube it a lot to learn it, I've had that program on my PC for a while, just never learned to use it.

Again, thank you! You guys rock by taking time out of your day to do stuff like this!!!

Here is one of my finished projects!
300 Blkout SBR.jpg

Back