What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Could someone please switch out the head/hair and ascot of this figure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealJohnGillman

Images Named Attached Below:

From this figure (left; Tn0Rl0M.png), could you replace the face with this one (with the lines around the mouth removed; 37360515301_7bc1e78169_b.jpg), replace the hair with this hair (mirrored; 6GMPr8i.png) turned this shade of brown (ima.png), switch out the torso with this one (turned slightly to the appropriate angle; s-l300.jpg) & turn the ascot the same colour as in this (ima.png), turning what's below the ascot into the design from below the ascot here (ima.png), retaining the jacket and trousers?

Thank you.

Attachments

• Tn0Rl0M.png
    Tn0Rl0M.png
    334.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 37360515301_7bc1e78169_b.jpg
    37360515301_7bc1e78169_b.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 6GMPr8i.png
    6GMPr8i.png
    135.2 KB · Views: 3
  • ima.png
    ima.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 2
  • s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 3
In this image, the head has been replaced, hair has been extracted, flipped and colour changed to brown from red.

But, as I pointed out in the other thread of yours, the hair is turned to a side while the helmet head is facing straight. There is no way I can "turn" the brown hair leftwards to a suitable angle to fit the head. Do you have another image?
1400-After-Tn0Rl0M.jpg

In this image, the head has been replaced, hair has been extracted, flipped and colour changed to brown from red.

But, as I pointed out in the other thread of yours, the hair is turned to a side while the helmet head is facing straight. There is no way I can "turn" the brown hair leftwards to a suitable angle to fit the head. Do you have another image?
View attachment 87620
I suppose you could take the head of the right figure, turn their pupils into typical "LEGO Eyes", extend the eyebrows a bit, turn the "white" of the eyes into the same pink shade as the glasses, then put silver glasses around the coloured eyes. That would work out better now that I think about it.

Close with the head, and at the same time off with the body. I meant to use the left-hand-side body from Tn0Rl0M.png (the one with the coat). removing the flask from its hand, replacing its head with the head you've added to the left figure above, not include those background feathers at all, keep the head the correct size in proportion to the figure. Here's (below) a better angled image of the Fred torso to use - I was asking for that torso design (only) recoloured to the colour scheme of ima.png, with buttons like those in the second attached image below below the ascot, the exact same colour scheme of ima.png. I would ask that the lab coat and legs of the figure remain unaltered, but the hands be changed to the same colour as the face. Could you also add one line to the head you made above to complete the glasses?

Thank you. If I've been too vague in some regard, be sure to let me know.

Attachments

• fred75902A.jpg
    fred75902A.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 2
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 2
It would just be Fred's collar and ascot, turned the same colour as in the composite (green & pink), put over a shirt design like download.jpg, with the stripes removed and turned the same shades of green and gold as the composite, placed into the same position in the torso as in the composite. Is that alright?

If this is similar to what you are looking for, I can beautify the edges of neck and create a collar. Here, I used Fred's ascot instead of the girl's.
1400-After3-Tn0Rl0M.jpg

If this is similar to what you are looking for, I can beautify the edges of neck and create a collar. Here, I used Fred's ascot instead of the girl's.
View attachment 87729
Yes, like that. Though the head should be the correct size (the same size as the right figure's), the skin of the hands should be the same colour as the right figure's hands, and the collar would be behind the edges of the printed lab coat. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back