What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could someone point me in right direction please

polarwoc

Guru
Am not sure what u mean seeing the psd file sorry.. xx
When you save a file in Photoshop, by default it saves the layers used in the file along with the different style settings. Typically, this is a file with .PSD extension. If you could post that file, we can see the approach you have taken and can direct you appropriately.

polarwoc

Guru
The file you posted is "jenny1.jpg". I am hoping you also saved the composite PSD file in Photoshop. If not, I am afraid you would have to start it all afresh and this time make it a point to save the PSD file.

kkklmpk1066

am back ha sorry i vanish regular for long periods of time. suffer bipolar n i dont mean to just run off and ignore u after all your help.. i do really appreciate the help and advice u give me, i THINK i managed it.

id be more confident sending her this one. hope u agree its better than my last one.

my only issue is if i centre things it goes over the angel. if i put it where i have i like it but its not sitting right with me. thanks for looking! hopefully i dont vanish again coz i actually enjoyed my self xxx

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi Kristy (@kkklmpk1066)
Personally I think you have done a great job and you are done.
My own opinion is that when sharing a gift or a card, what matters the most is not the detailed art yet the thoughts and meaning behind the gift/card. That already comes through quite clearly.
Sometimes I have to kick myself in the rear (or my wife will do if for me:) ) so I don't get stuck in "Analysis Paralysis"
Just my quick thoughts and you have created a great result
John Wheeler

kkklmpk1066

Hi Kristy (@kkklmpk1066)
Personally I think you have done a great job and you are done.
My own opinion is that when sharing a gift or a card, what matters the most is not the detailed art yet the thoughts and meaning behind the gift/card. That already comes through quite clearly.
Sometimes I have to kick myself in the rear (or my wife will do if for me:) ) so I don't get stuck in "Analysis Paralysis"
Just my quick thoughts and you have created a great result
John Wheeler
Thank u so much means alot it really does xx