What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could you make his face fit the Golden Ratio Mask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonzeyGears

Could you make his face fit the PHI Golden Ratio Mask?

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 7
  • GoldenRatioFaceMask2.jpg
    GoldenRatioFaceMask2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 37
Please be advised that this is a Photoshop discussion and help forum not a free image manipulation site.

We have a policy that we will honor requests for free Photoshop work when and if our members desire to help. We, of course, will not help fake legal documents, diplomas, and so forth. And, though someone may want to assist you with this, others may hesitate because of concerns that the images may be misused or abused, and humiliate someone.

I will allow this thread to remain open for the rest of the day but I must close it after that, most especially if noone responds.

Really?
I'm srry.
I was looking everywhere for something like this.
I really thought we could post requests.
I saw a couple of them, so I didn't think it wasn't aloud.
Sorry :cry:

Hope this is what you wanted, because it's the only attempt I'm gunna have at guessing what you wanted.
36gffi7u.jpg

Really?
I'm srry.
I was looking everywhere for something like this.
I really thought we could post requests.
I saw a couple of them, so I didn't think it wasn't aloud.
Sorry :cry:

Jonzey, I am not saying that you can't make a request. Of course you can. That's what the above message said. I am just pointing out that there are some potential issues with manipulating anonymous faces and causing embarrassment, etc. But if a request is borderline harmless, such as yours is, and a willing member wants to help out, great.

Apparently though, you'll have to explain better if what Sprucemagoo did is not what you want. :mrgreen:

I would do this, but im not sure if I can have the mask visible while using the liquify filter.

if I cant, I probably won't even try

Hope this is what you wanted, because it's the only attempt I'm gunna have at guessing what you wanted.
View attachment 19411

Srry. I guess I need to be more clear next time.
I meant liquify his face to fit the mask.
Like this: youtube.com/watch?v=N4fUjzqCC-8
Not layer the mask over the picture.
I don't know how to do it myself.
I end up liquifying the Golden Mask instead of his face. :confused:

Oh i can mate, just that this is a site for helping you get there yourself.
I put this up to show it can be done, just that mine only took 45 seconds and i was eating fried egg sandwich, more time and less sandwiches it would have looked pukka.;)

Srry. I guess I need to be more clear next time.
I meant liquify his face to fit the mask.
Like this: youtube.com/watch?v=N4fUjzqCC-8
Not layer the mask over the picture.
I don't know how to do it myself.
I end up liquifying the Golden Mask instead of his face. :confused:

Jonsey, you have been given a lot of help and your responses in this thread and to me in your PMs indicate that you want the work done for you but also that you have tried to do it yourself. We are here to help fellow Photoshoppers learn how to use the program and our members have given you guidance which you aren't taking. Also, you could have posted the utube right away for us to get a much better idea of what you want, not string this thread along as you have. This thread will now be open to read but it will closed to further postings.

Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back