What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could you Make me a intro pic please i cannot do this

MrDeadlyMatt

hi there names matt i know alot of people do stuff for money on this site and are really buisy
i just wanted to ask if some one could help me out i would do it myself but my skills suck

if you can help me out that would be awesome

on a black background put MrDeadlyMatt
Presents

in TRON writing from the remake in 2011 if you could help me out that would be awesome

i hope to hear from you soon

i know there is free software around but i need some one who can do this for me as i need it As soon as possible

regards matt

What you dont realise is i want it took like like the actual Tron logo i know the dafont website but that is not going to work

well an exact replica is really hard to create I just looked at the logo it is not just a font it is done in a 3d app in my opinion using 3 fonts with 2 different types of extrusions. and that will be tricky to mimic exactly but I will have a go in a few mins.

I have spent an hour on it and I dont think I could improve it anymore anyway because
1. You will not be able to match camera angles because your wording is huge compared to the 4 letters in TRON so you will not get it looking the same

2. Your letters are totally different so you cant simplify and join the paths like the TR in TRON thus making it a lot more complex shape.

3. with the middle extrusion the 90% transparant I could spend hours trying to match that exact and to be honest not the kind of level of detail I put into freebie work

4. I could have joined your 2 t's in MATT like the TR in TRon but was more skeptical of it looking like an N meaning your name would read as deadlyman

5. I personally think it is gooid enough for the 2 seconds it will be on view as people wont have time to analyse it fully to realise it is not an exact replica.

5 yes I could have made the paths a bit wider and I noticed that after I had extruded the paths in cinema 4d but to correct it would mean that I would have had to go back in to illustratrator and redraw the paths. as above really not worth the effort for a 2 second flash screen.

deadlymatt.png

I have also included the PSD The paths I made in Illustrator and a Cinema4d file of the actual 3d text compiled so if you can find someone else who would maybe like to fine tune it or if you later on actually want to make a video from it you can.

View attachment deadlymatt.zip

I have spent an hour on it and I dont think I could improve it anymore anyway because
1. You will not be able to match camera angles because your wording is huge compared to the 4 letters in TRON so you will not get it looking the same

2. Your letters are totally different so you cant simplify and join the paths like the TR in TRON thus making it a lot more complex shape.

3. with the middle extrusion the 90% transparant I could spend hours trying to match that exact and to be honest not the kind of level of detail I put into freebie work

4. I could have joined your 2 t's in MATT like the TR in TRon but was more skeptical of it looking like an N meaning your name would read as deadlyman

5. I personally think it is gooid enough for the 2 seconds it will be on view as people wont have time to analyse it fully to realise it is not an exact replica.

5 yes I could have made the paths a bit wider and I noticed that after I had extruded the paths in cinema 4d but to correct it would mean that I would have had to go back in to illustratrator and redraw the paths. as above really not worth the effort for a 2 second flash screen.

View attachment 34243

I have also included the PSD The paths I made in Illustrator and a Cinema4d file of the actual 3d text compiled so if you can find someone else who would maybe like to fine tune it or if you later on actually want to make a video from it you can.

View attachment 34247

thanks for this i was going to put a video overlay on this like moving clouds or somthing any ideas i can do for my gaming channel let me know

again thanks for this

To be honest I would rethink your whole intro this font and design is specifically for TRON Characters that are simple and easily read. everyone Knows the TRon logo so dont even have to be able to read it to know what it says. This kind of design is not designed to be a sentence. and all though as you can see it can be replicated in my honest opinion ( I can say this because I made it) It sucks for your needs you can not read it clearly, you may be able to get away with not having it as hollow and instead have it fade into a solid text making it more readable but the issue is still there that this sucks as far as branding goes for yourself.

But in answer to your question you can import this into after effects the psd included and you can animate the clouds or use a filter with after effects to animate the fog.

If you are starting your own youtube channel etc you want to be creating your own identity not seen as copying another identity

My advice is to start from scratch or have someone start from scratch and build an intro that represents your channel you wouldnt want a video of someone cooking as your intro if your channel is all about gaming. same principal applies why have tron theme intro unless of course your playing a tron game.

Alternatively if you cant find someone experienced in motion Graphics or willing to learn yourself you can find templates online where you just change the name to your name and render it out. Ok some are a lot more complex than that so you may want to get someone experienced to do it for you. But you can go on youtube and search intro templates you will be flooded with after effects and probably cinema 4d pick 1 that you like the most and go from there.

ps even a template can still take several hours to make as video renders are not as instant as saving an image, especially if you are looking at cinema 4d templates as they can take over 36 hours to render in some cases but then some can be done in a few mins.

You can sign up to adobe creative cloud which will let you use photoshop cc for $20 a month or $50 a month to have all adope software including after effects which also comes with a lite version of cinema 4d

Back