What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coulrophobia

Eeeeek scary clown!

The pic seems flat to me. Try adding more contrast on the image and make the blood more glossy. Since it's Ronald McDonald, shouldn't he be holding a cow's head? :p

Hmm.. more contrast..? It's all black and white.. I can't see where to add some more contrast..

You want the blood to shine more, or what?

Well, I was just looking for a clown and he was the best I found.. there is no further meaning of choosing him.. hehe..

But thanks for the comment:D

Hmm.. more contrast..? It's all black and white.. I can't see where to add some more contrast..

Black, white, and gray. What I am referring to in my prior post is shading.

The greys on the ball, knife, and clown make the image too flat. Make the objects more three dimensional by making some of the gray darker and some of it lighter according to how the light falls. You can also add shadows.

You want the blood to shine more, or what?

The blood shood be shinier. Fresh blood is kind of glossy. On stage, we used corn syrup with red food coloring in it. This gives a close idea of what the reflectiveness of real blood is. As the blood dries, it gets duller and browner until it looks like red clay mud.

I can't change the blood.. So I'll keep it this way.. However, I like it this way.. :)

And I'm not sick..:p And therapy has NOT helped;)

Back