What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Cover up MIL Cleavage please?

jb03_canada

Hi Gurus! Wondering if someone could help me with my wedding photo by editing my mother-in-law's cleavage and dress so that it's not so a low cut and short :cheesygrin: (she's the lady in the leopard print dress), and removing some of the random objects in the photo (i.e. water bottles, backpack leaning against the palm tree, speaker stand on the left of the gazebo?) I know it's a lot to ask, so please also be sure to provide link to your tip jar :) I'd be so grateful for any help 🙌

Wedding 2018 -182 (2).jpg

is it good ?
Needs some work.

There's a lot of clone doubling here and the grass is not consistent. There is blurring.
You missed the dark colored object in the background.
Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 12.38.52 AM.png

This is blurred really bad with a lot of clone doubling.
Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 12.39.10 AM.png

A lot of clone doubling and blur here as well in both the frond and the water.
Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 12.42.35 AM.png

This is not a true continuation of the existing stone work. Major doubling here!
Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 12.58.26 AM.png

Miss anything here?
Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 1.03.37 AM.png

is it good ?
Please take the feedback as a blessing and work on addressing what was pointed out. Take it as a challenge to overcome what was pointed and in future work making sure similar mistakes do not happen. In my view that is the easiest and quickest way to improve.
If you are unsure about anything at all, most members would be willing to assist. All the best.

Please take the feedback as a blessing and work on addressing what was pointed out. Take it as a challenge to overcome what was pointed and in future work making sure similar mistakes do not happen. In my view that is the easiest and quickest way to improve.
If you are unsure about anything at all, most members would be willing to assist. All the best.
:)

Back