What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboy

Eggy

Retired Moderator
A very nice composition David but you know I'm gonna comment...
Why didn't you left the original nice detailed night sky instead of turning it into a darker sky with blobs?
I think the light on the cowboy is very well done.

Argos

Guru
A very nice composition David but you know I'm gonna comment...
Why didn't you left the original nice detailed night sky instead of turning it into a darker sky with blobs?
I think the light on the cowboy is very well done.

Hi Eggy , i wanted a more night scene, about the sky you're right I play too much with filters and effects looking more at the ground with the cowboy and neglected the sky..

The cowboy was already in a campfire :p:laugh:

Usually, my objective is to try to recreate a photo that people don't notice or it's hard to notice its a montage and try to figure it out what mistakes I made or what needs to be done to accomplish that XD

I will try to soft that sky , thanks again!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
The cowboy was already in a campfire :p:laugh:

Of course, that's the point of doing a good composition, taking the time to find the best suitable pictures...
That brings me back to my original post; make the 'ground' part darker without touching the sky part because that is a really crisp and beautiful starry sky with a lot of details and see how that will add to the composition...
But hey, just suggesting, you decide.