What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboy

A very nice composition David but you know I'm gonna comment...
Why didn't you left the original nice detailed night sky instead of turning it into a darker sky with blobs?
I think the light on the cowboy is very well done.

A very nice composition David but you know I'm gonna comment...
Why didn't you left the original nice detailed night sky instead of turning it into a darker sky with blobs?
I think the light on the cowboy is very well done.

Hi Eggy , i wanted a more night scene, about the sky you're right I play too much with filters and effects looking more at the ground with the cowboy and neglected the sky..

The cowboy was already in a campfire :p:laugh:

Usually, my objective is to try to recreate a photo that people don't notice or it's hard to notice its a montage and try to figure it out what mistakes I made or what needs to be done to accomplish that XD

I will try to soft that sky , thanks again!

The cowboy was already in a campfire :p:laugh:

Of course, that's the point of doing a good composition, taking the time to find the best suitable pictures...
That brings me back to my original post; make the 'ground' part darker without touching the sky part because that is a really crisp and beautiful starry sky with a lot of details and see how that will add to the composition...
But hey, just suggesting, you decide.

Back