What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Create a old style game start screen :)

Photoshop_4_me

Hi guys :)

Yesterday I followed a tutorial, in which I could create a "start screen" of an old style retro game :) I thought u guys could make something about the same or just make a "screenshot" of the in-game play, like pac-man or something else that you can come up with yourself :) I don't know if this is such a fun challenge, but we need something new don't we? ;)

// Photoshop_4_me

Attachments

• Starcastle Retro Game.jpg
    Starcastle Retro Game.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 2
This isn't very hard to achieve...
For the Pix-elated done text, I suggest making text quite smaller than you want it.
Then rasterize it...
Then re-size to the size of the text you need...
You should get a good effect.

Also, Even in old game screens they had something like a castle, or coins, or pac-man in it
and possibly moving around.

- A fan of the classics.

Reactions: Rey
Hehe ok I'll do it! Btw, some of your animation skills could be cool here :) If u'd like, try to animate something on my picture :) In this case it could be cool with something moving with low fps, and not a so smooth animation :)

I am actually just practicing it; I noticed how much better it is to become a designer with the ability to animate.
Also, if you want a "Avatar" I already made one that is animated.
I made it the standard color for this forum... It is in my albums.
I made it for people to lazy to make there own avatar.

In addition, I will make an animation out of something you post if you like.
I just want you to state that I am given permission to alter it and re-upload it.
Caus' that whole thing with using other people work they are cracking down.

We all had to start somewhere, and sometimes it is easier to use what is available in the tool box.
Besides some are lazier than others,but don't like to admit it sometimes;)

I am actually just practicing it; I noticed how much better it is to become a designer with the ability to animate.
Also, if you want a "Avatar" I already made one that is animated.
I made it the standard color for this forum... It is in my albums.
I made it for people to lazy to make there own avatar.

In addition, I will make an animation out of something you post if you like.
I just want you to state that I am given permission to alter it and re-upload it.
Caus' that whole thing with using other people work they are cracking down.
You have my permission, it would be cool. I'll take a look at your uploaded avatar, but I think I will make something myself though. But are you animating in photoshop? Don't you use any other program specified at animation? I am just curious :)

Back