What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Create logo from photography

krneki

Hello,

I need to create a bitmap logo for website and this is the only source I have to work with:

Since I have close to zero experience with vector graphics, I obviously cannot redraw it with Illustrator or any similar software. I've already tried with some simplified software specialized for vectors graphics and converters, but without any decent luck.

Could you give me any suggestions or ideas on how to proceed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You're asking for a free logo or this is a paid job you speak of?

He's asking for suggestions. My suggestion would be pay someone to do it for you.

Sent from my Fortress of Solitude.

This could be drawn in PS without too much trouble... Looks like a "O" and a "BAR" With some letters added.

You do have PS ??? :rolleyes:

I've just received new photo with much better quality:

I will try to make a bitmap version of logo in Photoshop myself (and hopefully get a decent result), but it would be really nice to have vectorized version as well. If I'm not asking too much, could someone do that for me? "NAKUPOVALNI CENTER" text is not needed, you may ignore it.

@jacko3396: great result, absolutely better result than mine. Too bad that my first image was so distorted and skewed :sad:. Mind trying again with new one? Bitmap in such quality would be fine as well as it can easily be converted into vector graphics with tool like Vectormagic.

Thanks again for help.

ohhh I see, I wasn't sure which one you wanted as a vector. Since I don't have my work laptop right now, I'll do it for you tomorrow pal

It's perfect, thanks a lot!:thumbsup:

What software and tools have you used? Do you still have source files?

Last edited:
no problem mate glad to help
Just adobe illustrator, I don't know if attaching the file is going to work but here it is

Attachments

• LOGO PS GURU.ai
    9 MB · Views: 2

Back