What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating Decal/Magnet for Racing Team

AlwaysLearning

I'm creating an image that can be used for a racing team and incidentally enough my friend's business. I've started work on it and I've attached what I have so far. Before getting into coloring it, I'm struggling with how to get the "T" in Team to appear as a cross going up above the S and P in Motorsports. I'm going to want this "T" to appear in a different color because it's supposed to be a cross. This is a Christian business and a Christian racing team.

I'm also wanting the last "O" in Motorsports to look like a wheel with a tire on it. Just a simple 5 spoke wheel. If you check out my path for the first "O", it looks terrible and I'm struggling with how to get the inside "O" to be perfectly circular.

Any help with either of these would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!View attachment 19457

it woud be nice if you can hand draw what you want, it would be easier to assist you then.

Easiest way would be to type out the HIS Motorsports with your preferred font but leave a gap in the lettering where you want a picture to be placed. Add the image on another layer.
Do the same with the cross, leave a gap or three between the letters and place a cross on another later and position where the 'T' would be.

his.jpg

Last edited:

Back