What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CreativeLive vs LinkedIn learning

Possum169

I am a freelance photographer looking to hone my skills in Photoshop and Lightroom. I'm looking for advanced training and also the ability to submit problem photos for critiques and instruction. Thanks for opinions and experience.

Hey.

You really can't go wrong with either Deke at LinkedIn or some of the awesome presenters at CreativeLive, like Cory Barker, Aaron Nace, Julianne Kost, and Jesus Ramirez. I'm not sure I would be willing to pay the middle man at CreativeLive when most of their presenters offer their own platforms. I know Arron has Phlearn which is awesome! Jesus Ramirez has Photoshop Training Channel. Corey is the "original gangster" of Photoshop and has multiple resources including MasterFxTraining and YouTube channel. Julianne is also incredible.

I'm not certain about interactivity and submitting photos for critiques with either of these two platforms.

Phlearn would probably be the resource I would most recommend for the best and most rounded Ps education. But they are all incredible! Flip a coin.

Back