What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Crooked Glasses (maybe hairline too?)

prodigyWrld

Hi, I have a photo that I would like to use on my LinkedIn and other professional websites as well. The only issue is that my glasses are crooked. Well at least thats what it seems to be. It could be a combination of my eyes and the glasses. All I know is something is visually off and its been quite a problem when I try to work on it. Can anyone edit my glasses/eyes straight and if you are also inclined and able to, would you be so kind to straighten my hairline as well?

Because I want to retain size and quality, I am uploading the image to this link here so that you can download the full size image. PM me if you can do it and I will PM you my email to send back.

Thank you!

Made a try - repaired glasses, edited hairline, minimal skin retouching, opened up the image (too dark)
*This is a reduced version - link for full size below:

View attachment 137193
Full size version here:
Thank you so much! There are still good people left in this world. You are the bomb! If it is not too much, I just noticed my lip is somewhat bleeding. Is that something that you may be able to fix as well? Maybe some sort of blending tool?

Thank you so much! There are still good people left in this world. You are the bomb! If it is not too much, I just noticed my lip is somewhat bleeding. Is that something that you may be able to fix as well? Maybe some sort of blending tool?
You're very welcome! I'm shut down for the night - if you can wait til morning, will be glad to do touch-up. Others may also jump in with their own work in the meantime.

The picture seemed to have a tilt of -2 degrees, so corrected that.
Filled the transparent background due to rotation.
Cloned and flipped the Right eye to replace the Left.
Lips corrected.
Flash reflections removed from the lenses.
Improved brightness/Contrast.
Adjusted the hairline - if you do not want this correction, let me know.
1859-After-headshotPortrait1@0.5x.jpg
Your full resolution image is here. It is set to Auto-Delete after a week from today.

Back