What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CS3 Crop Tool

Thanks MrT. (My speakers must not be working..............couldn't hear the voice-over.)
Darn......sorry, my script writer, (Jimmy the Penguin), was at lunch....I thought it best to proceed anyway.

Does CS3 have the delete cropped pixels option?
Yep! I don't think the crop tool has changed much since.....oh, when it was in black and white.

Regards.
MrTom.

Last edited:
That's weird..... unless I'm missing something among the tool settings.....

Do you see the Check Mark in the Menu? That's the commit change button. Use that and see if it works out.

If not, try resetting the crop tool... right click on the crop tool icon in the Menu controls (left most icon) and click Reset.....

Then try it on your image again.....

Than you very much for that, problem solved and job done. I have to type very, very slow when sending a post. If I try to go at mynrmalspeed like I have just tried all the letters aregarbled like that.
I don't have the same trouble on ay other site I use.
Thanks again,
RonB

Back