What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curious?

wbiss

Guru
What's with the " title designations" (i.e. Junior Apprentice/Master Apprentice, Mod Squad, etc.) that I see under user names?

I have my thoughts but I'd rather hear the truth.

[confused]
w

AppleCider

Power User
Someone may correct me if I'm wrong here, but except for the mods (moderators) the titles have nothing to do with skill level. They change with the number of posts. No, I don't know how many posts one needs to be a ::cough:: Level 5 Apprentice :)

MODS, of course, are board moderators who keep everyone on their toes :D

wbiss

Guru
Thanks so much, Julie, for your reply. :D
Now I can sleep...[sleepy]
w

theKeeper

Guru
Yup, that's correct Julie, thanks.

And i think, if i remember what i set that to, it's every 50 or 100 posts gets you to the next level. ;)

It's just one of those 'default' BB type things to help intice people toward being active on the board. And i've made a new rule to add to this lately... anyone reaching 1000 posts can choose their own "title".

So when you reach 1000 posts, be sure and let me know! :D

G

To get the title of Master Apprentice you need to have about 225 posts or so, until then you can go all the way up to Level 10 Apprentice.

AppleCider

Power User
You're no fun, Erik! :p

Tron

Guru
Hi There Erik :rofl: By the way I meant to tell I really like your new avitar:perfect: