What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cursor tip is off!

Ambiguious

Hey, I've been looking for help on this annoying problem. I have Photoshop CS5 running on my Macbook Pro and I've encountered this problem a little while after installation. (Note: the isolated blotch represents where my mouse cursor would've been, moving in angled direction upwards)

1.jpg

The cursor jags upwards diagonally, and acts as if I'm painting slightly off where my mouse should be. There are 2 conditions that result in this error. Either the image size needs to be set past 70% for my brush to be off, or the brush size itself needs to be more than 115px. It ceases when I achieve 200% image size, or a ridiculous brush size. Its a nuisance when I need to color larger areas at a time. Another problem is that it flashes between circle cursor and mac default cursor sometimes.

I've looked up this problem thoroughly, (closest I've gotten was the cursor flashing) to no avail. Can anyone help me out with this?

Hi

Selecting the third option "normal brush tip" (I use the german version) from the cursor settings in photoshop solved this problem here.

Maybe this works.

greetings, fleuger

Back