What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Customise LoonSquad Logo using this PSD file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

polarwoc

Guru
There are so many requests asking for writing similar to LoonSquad logo. Here, I present a 5000 Px resolution PSD file using which interested people may make their own copies as per their needs. All elements in the file are made up physically, so there should be no copyright infringements. To be remembered is that the first letter is about 190 Points and the rest are about 100 Point font size.
1501-After-tune_squad@0,25x.png

Attachments

• 1501-After-tune_squad.psd
    7.9 MB · Views: 195
When I attempt to edit the font, it corrects it to another font. Any ideas on how to trouble shoot this?

When I attempt to edit the font, it corrects it to another font. Any ideas on how to trouble shoot this?
This means that Ps is substituting the font from the PSD file because you don't have that font in your library.

Down load the Unicorn font and install.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back