What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Cut out background

Harrisen

Can someone please cut out the background of the image and leave Mussolini on a transparent background?

Attachments

• Mussolini_biografia.jpg
    Mussolini_biografia.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 7
I hope this is what you were looking for. :) This reminds me of an old 'Bloom County' cartoon.

Milo: "Would someone please tell Miss McGruder that our third baseman is NOT the reincarnation of Benito Mussolini!"
Miss Mcgruder: "But he LOOKS like Mussolini!!!"

Attachments

• Mussolini_biografia_edit2.png
    Mussolini_biografia_edit2.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 4
@JazzyScotsman
I see you still have a faint white halo around the person. I did put a black layer behind to check...

halo yes.jpghalo no.jpg

I used this method to fix that white halo:
It's great and simple

to get

final.jpg

Thanks, Eggy! I appreciate the help. I think I need to reboot my computer. It kept crashing every time I tried to save out the file as a PNG. I probably lost the step in one of the crashed. Thanks lots of catching that. :)

No problem, that's what we're here for, sharing the little knowledge we all have to get to the result we want...:cheesygrin:

Back