What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Datsun 240 Full Brush Edit

dewillrock

Hello people.Let me show yau one of my latest work.
Its the full brush project
enjoy and your critics are wellcome.
Open hi res photo for all details.
Orig
1976-Datsun-280-Z-front-6-16-19.jpg

edited
nisan-Zfinal-Recovered.jpg

Mod edit: Images must be uploaded directly to the forum.

dewillrock

And one more version, the coolest one

nisan-Zfinal-ver-2.jpg

Mod edit: Images must be uploaded directly to the forum.

You did a very good job here. I like it.
Despite the high resolution, you have a loss of sharpness throughout the image, which can be seen mainly in the details of the car.
There are also some sharp edges and blue colored lines in the shadows under the car.

Since you asked for critics, I find it necessary to point out weaknesses in your beautiful creation so that you can improve your skills.

nisan-Zfinal-RecoveredDetail.jpg

dewillrock

You did a very good job here. I like it.
Despite the high resolution, you have a loss of sharpness throughout the image, which can be seen mainly in the details of the car.
There are also some sharp edges and blue colored lines in the shadows under the car.

Since you asked for critics, I find it necessary to point out weaknesses in your beautiful creation so that you can improve your skills.

View attachment 116278
You have a good eye, and iallways accept the critics,so next time i can try avoid those mistakes. Than you very much.

You're welcome.
A good way to check your high quality while you work on your retouching is to put an additional copy of your original image at the bottom af your layer stack. Never touch this one, just check and compare it regularly during your workflow.

dewillrock

You're welcome.
A good way to check your high quality while you work on your retouching is to put an additional copy of your original image at the bottom af your layer stack. Never touch this one, just check and compare it regularly during your workflow.
Yes, i have 2 background layers allways, butI allways miss something, i need to se more tutorials and guidance. Man is learning his whole life.