What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deactivate Elements

boblink

Hello, I have a copy of PS Elements on my desktop computer that broke and I have no way to access data from the HDD and would appreciate if you could please advise me how to deactive (remove) PS Elements so that I can install it on another system?
Thank you
Bob

Eggy

Retired Moderator
You can install Photoshop Elements on two computers, but you can only use one copy of the software at a time.
If your computer crashes or you switch to using a different computer, you can reinstall the product without having to contact Adobe Customer Support.

boblink

Thank you for your help Eggy, so installed Elements on a computer that I can no longer access (i.e. remove/deactivate Elements from that computer), I can install Elements on 2 other computers and can run the program on either of them but not at the same time (and not have to worry about the installation on the computer that is being trashed)?
Thanks
Bob