What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Delete objects

casalatya

Hi,

can you please delete the red object on the ground and the blue object on the right side?

Thx in advance!

LRM_EXPORT_6610596786173_20191002_170021551-01.jpeg

polarwoc

Guru
I do not see a Red object on the ground that you mentioned. Instead, I got rid of the stump and the harness, though the fade needs better work and a part of the rope closer to the nec k is still visible. The Blue object is out.
1596-After-LRM_EXPORT_6610596786173_20191002_170021551-01.jpg

casalatya

I do not see a Red object on the ground that you mentioned. Instead, I got rid of the stump and the harness, though the fade needs better work and a part of the rope closer to the nec k is still visible. The Blue object is out.
View attachment 106797
I just figured I uploaded the one I've edited with Snapseed that's why the red object isn't visible. Here's the unedited one with both objects on it.

LRM_EXPORT_6610596786173_20191002_170021551.jpeg

polarwoc

Guru
Here's my quick fix.
This is unsolicited advice, but I will take my chances and see if you are okay with some constructive criticism.
It is nicely done, but there are a few points that you could have done better.
1) To remove the Red object on the Left, you CloneStamped from the top.
Critique1.jpg
While doing it, the branch shadow looks like it is repeating itself. The newly created shadow does not seem like it is an extension of the existing shadow as it is much darker. Also it is discontinuous.
2) Then, on the Right to remove the Blue object some Clone Stamp patterns can be seen as shown:
Critique2.jpg
Since patterns are easily distinguishable, it is best to always randomise so it does not stand out. You could use the FlipMirror function of the Clone Stamp or use the clone stamp image at an angle to break the pattern.

casalatya

This is unsolicited advice, but I will take my chances and see if you are okay with some constructive criticism.
View attachment 106801
While doing it, the branch shadow looks like it is repeating itself. The newly created shadow does not seem like it is an extension of the existing shadow as it is much darker. Also it is discontinuous.
2) Then, on the Right to remove the Blue object some Clone Stamp patterns can be seen as shown:
View attachment 106802
Since patterns are easily distinguishable, it is best to always randomise so it does not stand out. You could use the FlipMirror function of the Clone Stamp or use the clone stamp image at an angle to break the pattern.
Thank you so much for your advises, it's because I've used the smartphone app Snapseed where you can't really do detailed work, I've to start working with Photoshop on my laptop. Thanks again!

Betchphoto

View attachment 106801
View attachment 106802

Thanks for your constructive critics.
I completely agree with your remarks. It was just a "quick fix" as I mentionned ^^