What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Design a forum emoticon

Paul

Former Member
This is just a practice challenge.
How about coming up with a new emoticon that can be used here at PSG, something totally new and apt for forum use.
Could be a comical one or just a straight one up to you.
Doesn't need to be animated either, if you can then go for it by all means:mrgreen:

Post the emoticon you make at these dimensions so we can see clearly 100x100 will do i suppose:thumbsup:

Come on have a go you PSGers you.

I'll add to this..... LET'S MAKE IT A CONTEST...

The best one's will be given honor by being added to the forum's smiley collection or replace the current one's which are getting stale and boring.... :rofl:.

For this thread's gallery of submissions.... Design at 100x100 and up.

Selected ones will be re-sized for forum use.

I KNOW.... this is the only time that PSG itself is requesting for a freebie from you guys...... :rofl:.

man, that roflmao smiley looks redundant from over-use .....

I'll add to this..... LET'S MAKE IT A CONTEST...

The best one's will be given honor by being added to the forum's smiley collection or replace the current one's which are getting stale and boring.... :rofl:.

For this thread's gallery of submissions.... Design at 100x100 and up.

Selected ones will be re-sized for forum use.

I KNOW.... this is the only time that PSG itself is requesting for a freebie from you guys...... :rofl:.

man, that roflmao smiley looks redundant from over-use .....

Funny little bugger though:rofl:

I was just going to say that myself.
The idea behind this thread is to create NEW emoticons for the site.

This aint AW, guys... lol

What? I thought that was a pretty good emoticon for "woo hoooo." Ain't a pic of dv8, right? . . .

But the head bump, now Paul, you gotta admit . . .

Acutally, Mr. Admin, I think using members to create emoticons for the site is a great idea!

Okay I'll take it back and :stfu:

Be better if you made some emoticons bro:thumbsup:

Back