What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Desktop Wallpaper Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raff85

Price
Hi there,

I’d like to request a desktop background wallpaper.

I’d like it to be the same background type (same texture with the grey, red and blue) as the attached RCMP desktop wallpaper with the Alberta Sheriff Crest in place of where the RCMP crest is. (RCMP wallpaper attached strictly as an example of the general idea of what I’m looking for)

Ideally I’d like to have the Sheriff crest be colourized but with darker tones and have the image be 2160x1440. (Sheriff logo attached, but will likely have to be recreated for improved clarity and resolution purposes and so that colours will be more in line with what I’m looking for)

Paid $10 CAD

Thanks very much in advance!!

5FC7D441-CC43-414D-BE4D-ADB9974EDBEA.png

19B023FF-7E30-4F9C-9966-7BB3990D842B.jpeg

Here is my try in PNG at the dimensions requested with watermark.
I could make minor adjustments if needed.
I used the same background for the crest as the background for the whole image to tie it in.
John Wheeler

BACKGROUND-BADGE-with-watermark.png

Here is another version with the text crsipened up the text for Sheriff reduced to 92% or original size. Text was stroked with black to make it have slightly higher contrast as well.
John Wheeler

BACKGROUND-BADGE-Version-2.jpg

One more iteration with the star gold smoothed out, consistent black stroke, a few white bleed thrus around the star removed, and the crest sightly removed in size.

John Wheeler

BACKGROUND-BADGE-Version-3.jpg

Payment plus tip received
Thank you @Raff85!
Following is the wallpaper version without watermark and I am adding after that a 2X size version put through Topaz Photo AI for sharper edges at higher resolution.
John Wheeler
Wallpaper version
Alberta-Sheriff-wallpapaer-Version-3-no-watermark.jpg

2X version
Alberta-Sheriff-wallpapaer-Version-3-no-watermark-adj 2x.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back