What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Difficulties with an effect

Daydream

Greetings everyone! So, I have been trying to create an effect similar to the photograph.

Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 7.39.17 AM.png

The edges of the triangle are rough,I cant match the colors and in general it doesn't feel natural and organic like in the photo of the video.Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Hello and welcome to PSG.

Let's see your version so we can help you out. It's hard to give advice on something we haven't seen.

Technically, this effect is very easy.

Bearded man image layer with a polygon/triangle layer. A slight drop shadow added to the polygon/triangle layer
Then a womans eye layer clipped to the polygon/triangle layer.
Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 8.05.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 8.05.39 AM.png

Hey, thank you so much for your advice!I actually deleted the previous file because I got really mad:rolleyes:.But indeed your method looks very easy and I am wondering why didn't I think of it .I will try again and post the results.Thank you ,again!!

Back