What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Distribute images from layers onto a grid of a larger format poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikecox

Hi Paul,
Having a great time with this script! It's is making the layout really easy! And it makes being creative easy!

It would be nice if I could change the dimensions of my masks in the Properties palette but I can't seem to figure out who to deactivate the chain.

MASKS.jpg

mikecox

Hi Paul,
Having a great time with this script! It's is making the layout really easy! And it makes being creative easy!

It would be nice if I could change the dimensions of my masks in the Properties palette but I can't seem to figure out who to deactivate the chain.

View attachment 101240
I just added a grid with 1-inch squares. That makes create masks on the fly much easier.

mikecox

I just finished the project and the Script made it happen. I was able to run several trials, creating wide masks and dividing them into portrait segments. I finally landed on 7, that got all the images onto the page in neat rows. Loading the images was so easy and I was able to adjust each on to the drop shadow was visible, then center them inside the mask.

I can't thank you enough for the gem! I have several more collections my client wants me to put onto posters and this is going to make the job so easy!

He's going to be really happy with this!

:bowdown:

01-Poster 8x10.jpg

PRESTON

Good job good
I look forward to seeing you in Italy
Rome Turin
I hope he enjoyed it and ate well

Status
Not open for further replies.