What's new

Distribute images from layers onto a grid of a larger format poster

mikecox

Hi Paul,
Having a great time with this script! It's is making the layout really easy! And it makes being creative easy!

It would be nice if I could change the dimensions of my masks in the Properties palette but I can't seem to figure out who to deactivate the chain.

MASKS.jpg

mikecox

Hi Paul,
Having a great time with this script! It's is making the layout really easy! And it makes being creative easy!

It would be nice if I could change the dimensions of my masks in the Properties palette but I can't seem to figure out who to deactivate the chain.

View attachment 101240
I just added a grid with 1-inch squares. That makes create masks on the fly much easier.

mikecox

I just finished the project and the Script made it happen. I was able to run several trials, creating wide masks and dividing them into portrait segments. I finally landed on 7, that got all the images onto the page in neat rows. Loading the images was so easy and I was able to adjust each on to the drop shadow was visible, then center them inside the mask.

I can't thank you enough for the gem! I have several more collections my client wants me to put onto posters and this is going to make the job so easy!

He's going to be really happy with this!

:bowdown:

01-Poster 8x10.jpg

PRESTON

Good job good
I look forward to seeing you in Italy
Rome Turin
I hope he enjoyed it and ate well