What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actions Divide images in a collage sheet into individual images

Amy79

Can somebody help me out. I am looking for an (batch) action that can divide round images in a digital collage sheet into individual images?
A collage sheet example is this.
Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 10.13.16 PM.png

Here you see 6 colorful round images on 1 file. I want to divide all images and make 6 individual images instead.
Is this possible ?

I have lots of digital collage sheets I want to divide into individual images I can work with.

HI @Amy79
With a consistent collage separated by white space, there is a build in Action under Files > Automate > Crop and Straighten Images
will separate out each image into its own document on Photoshop. They key is to have a good Starting image.

The screen shot below shows a collage of round images and after running the Command/Action it worked great. Sample of one of the six images shown as the second image:

Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 9.14.57 PM.png

Screen shot of one of the six separate images created:

Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 9.24.35 PM.png

Hope that helps
John Wheeler

Back