What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want to play ? :D

LolyCool

Hai ^-^

Another design i made,
some fire stocks, paper airplanes, and ashes brushes

from this ..

Urban-stock538.jpg

into this ..

do_you_want_to_play___by_loly_cool-d4b9a33.png

id be happy to hear some constructive criticism ^-^ <3

Oh god, I love it. A lot of nostalgia in this one for me :mrgreen:

OK. Just a few observations. There are flames coming from what looks like an electrical box on a concrete pole? I'm not sure the fire there is convincing but I'm not sure it's not either. No firestarter here. Then I think there should be a glow onto the windows from it. Speaking of glows, an inner glow might be interesting to put on the window(s) next to the flames in the rightmost building. Perhaps some inner glow on the tall BG bldg too. There is one paper airplane almost completely scorched, flying into a flame. Where did it get burned if it's heading straight in from the air? The exploded hole in the ground looks to clean & even on the edges. You might work on that. Then, just curious, is the little girl watching or flying the paper airplanes? Mystery! Don't feel compelled to answer that one.

thank you x3

1- for the glow on windows i guess ur right about it ;p
2- for the completely scorched airplane u can ask the pilot , i bet hes just too dumb to fly it into the fire x3
3- the girl is the one flying the airplanes ;p

Back