What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

does paypal accept dollars into a UK account?

Hello dear :)

I´m not sure what you mean, do you mean if someone pays you or something? I have never done that, but I know that if I pay for something it automatically exchanges the money from Swedish Crowns to for ex Dollars, so it should work the other way around I assume. :)

yeaah a family friend set up a paypal account i can use so i can accept payment for photoshop work. just wondering if it automatically changed it or refused to take the payment.

yes it accepts any money currency however you get charged a conversion rate but it is not very much

It will usually give you the option of keeping the payment in the original currency, or converting it (minus a fee, as Hoogle said).

That's what mine does, anyway.

I receive most of my monthly incomes in dollars - a tip - if they are going to be sending you regular cash, try and get them to build it up over time and send you a larger amount at once.

The more you have sent to you, the less % paypal will take.

However, it's worth noting, Paypal will screw you over on the exchange rate ha, but that's business!

Back