What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

don't know if anybody's seen this yet but......................

smdubin

this is sorta the new direction i'm takin with my smokin poster. any suggestions or advice?

Hey hey, smdubin,

I really like the stark contrast in the firs of the 'death's head' series. Very dramatic and gets the message across in no uncertain terms. :}

I was ambivalent about your first go because that Twin Towers image has been see so many times that it struck me as a visual clich? misused for your message, not to mention copyright issues. ;)

What if you had the skull with a lite cigarette in its mouth, with an ash the length of the cigarette about to fall...with smoke coming out its "nose" (or lack there of)... and images of a teenagers in the shadows of the eye sockets..don't think it would need words either....all B/W except for the teenagers..in muted colors..

Just an idea.

Lasa

Hey smdubin. I don't know whether you would be interested but there is a set of freeware smoke brushes by Kevin Kleine in the Adobe Studio Exchange. They are called simply Smoke.abr.

Welles, I would really love that smoke thing! I couldn't find it. Could you send a link or address?
Thanks!!!
Melissa

Back